Coloured pencils bring the memories of your childhood when you used to have fun with colours. However, the colouring art book is not only limited to childhood now as adults have more craze to use them too. These tools are not meant to fill colour inside the lines, but they have more artistic potential. Most of the artists use the best artist coloured pencils regularly in their drawings as these tools deliver a variety of possibilities in their shades, textures or colours. Although most of the professional artists coloured pencils sets consist of a cluster of beautiful colours, you can easily layer them to develop more dimensions in your artwork.
Deciding the best artist coloured pencils could be a daunting task. At last, it is always your personal preference that gets a positive vote but to begin your journey with the coloured pencils on the right track, here we have listed down some of the finest coloured pencils to play with. These brands are easily available online, so you can purchase and try out different pencils without costing you an arm and a leg. Make sure to find your favourite pencils and hone your tools to make your art beautiful and more enjoyable.
- Derwent Inktense Watercolour Coloured Pencils
Derwent Inktense watercolour coloured pencils are considered as the best artist coloured pencils for the professionals. They deliver vibrant sharp colours in your drawing with its finer detailed work for getting the perfect art.
- Delivers the pencil sway and its watercolour grace.
- Includes a complete set of 72 watercolour coloured pencils.
- Create interesting watercolour effects and stunning colour flows by mixing in the water.
- Can be used in two ways, i.e. wet or dry, that permits you to paint and draw.
- For rich and textured lines, either first, wet the pencil or wet the paper instead to get strong colours with soft borders.
- Handed over in a good-looking wooden box.
- Prismacolor Premier Coloured Pencils
Prismacolor Premier coloured pencils are ideally designed for beginners to unveil the artists inside in themselves. They are available at a low price and regarded as the best artists coloured pencils in the market for colouring books and making drawings.
- Includes 150 coloured pencils of best-quality pencils.
- Equipped with thick and creamy cores that deliver smooth and even coverage.
- Features a sturdy foldable storage case that can be easily opened to display the pencils when using it.
- Features soft cores which are perfect for shading purposes.
- Offers durable leads to minimize any chance of breakage.
- ARTEZA Coloured Pencils
ARTEZA coloured pencils are one of the best artists coloured pencils available online. It offers a set of 48 artist-quality coloured pencils that offer brilliant colours for your artwork. These pencils are specially designed for professional artists.
- Offers a range of excellent and saturated colours.
- Clearly labelled pencils with numbering for easy and quick colour identification.
- Offers sturdy barrels for long usage.
- Delivers break-resistant and soft tips.
- Features a double-hinged storage case of metal.
- Faber Castell Polychromos Coloured Pencils
Make your paintings look more vibrant and beautiful with Faber Castell pencil sets. These oil-based coloured pencils lay down excellent saturated shade in your artwork by itself without pressing hard on the paper.
- Offers lightfast pigments.
- Includes a complete set of 72 coloured pencils.
- Features break-resistant cores.
- Delivers non-smudge and watercolour colours.
- Offers matching colour to all the Faber-Castell lines.
- Caran D’ache Luminance Coloured Pencils
If your artwork involves layering and blending with colours, this is the best-coloured pencils to go with. If you start with Prismacolor Premier, then you will love to work with Caran D’ache to get beautiful hues in your drawings. Enjoy realistic drawing with this set of coloured pencils.
- Offers cores with deep smoothness and high light-fastness.
- Includes a complete set of 40 pencils.
- Delivers the ability to easily layered and blended for various effects.
- Features pigments that provide resistance to UV and purity-intensity.
- Less expensive.