Pastel coloured pencils aid us in producing stunning artworks which are vibrant and are full of colours. These amazing pencils create art that has depth in its colours. They are the newest source for producing colourful artworks. These families of colours are astonishing and have soothing colours on it. The vibrancy and user-friendliness make them the most popular among all colouring mediums present.
Since there are several models and brands available in the market. Hence, it becomes a difficult task to choose the right and appropriate pastel coloured pencil set as per your budgets and needs. Are you also facing troubles with choosing the right set? Then to aid you with this, we have a list of top 5 pastel coloured pencils mentioned below. This article is certainly going to help you to solve issues related to colour pencils.
- Stabilo CarbOthello Pastel Pencils
The Stabilo CarbOthello pastel coloured pencils are the most well-liked models of pencils present in today’s market. These are user-friendly and can be used easily by amateurs as well as artists. These amazing colours are quite affordable and have 5 different set ranges relevant to fulfilling your needs, budget and purposes.
• These colours have their rating of lightfastness on the barrel.
• Budget-friendly as well as user friendly. Can easily fit amateurs as well as professionals alike.
• 4.4mm width lead, suitable for both large scale and detailed artworks.
• Handy, adaptable and can be bought separately.
- Derwent Pastel Pencils
The Derwent has been keeping its foot strong in the art supply market for years. They have designed and manufactured a wide variety of art tools which consists of several tools, from charcoal pencils for student and amateur-friendly watercolour pencils with synthetic water brushes. They produced products, even for a newbie or beginner artist.
• Perfect for students and beginners.
• There are currently around 72 different colours which permit a substantial amount of vibrancy.
• Portability factor aids in ensuring that the pastel coloured pencils are also relevant for the Plein air painting.
- General’s Pastel Pencils
General’s are among one of the most popularly known charcoal pencil manufacturers. The varieties of pencil colours are manufactured specifically for beginners as well as amateur artists. These sets of colours are students’ favourite as they are reasonable in cost, user-friendly and easy to apply features.
• Most affordable pastel coloured pencil sets in the list present currently.
• Specially for amateur artists, as pencils are easy to use.
• Long-lasting leads that can even glide over the most irregular papers easily.
• Perfect for sketching as well as large scale paintings.
- Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils
Faber-Castell is one of the oldest and world’s biggest popular producers of art supplies present in the market since 1761. Their latest model manufactured named in-line Pitt Pastel Pencils are one of the most versatile models which are not only just budget-friendly but also have a good performance as well as light-fastness.
• The most versatile pastel coloured pencil sets you’ll ever come across.
• Suitable for both large art and detailed artwork.
• It comes at a very reasonable price and also has professional-grade stability.
• The website of Faber-Castell consists of a colour chart that provides us with an idea of the variation of colours.
- Koh-i-Noor Gioconda Pastel Pencils
The Koh-i-Noor Gioconda is one of the most user-friendly, specially designed and manufactured. There are over 48 different colour varieties available in these pastel pencils. The colours won’t be much seen, but detailed artwork they can provide is truly amazing.
• It consists of its very own colour chart.
• The 3.8mm lead width which is suitable for detailed artworks.
• It has its rating of lightfastness on the barrel.
• Essentially suitable for a beginner as well as student users.